Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Ford Crown Victoria 1996 190,000 miles, and she ain't done yet. Mercury Grand Marquis 1998 50,000 miles. These cars are murder on brakes.

Funny how many people like this kind of thread.
I drive a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo so I can haul skis, bikes, fly fishing gear, firewood etc.
My wife drives a 1995 Volvo 850 GLT wagon that we bought new and it still runs and looks like new
Gave up my aging MR2T 5 sp after losing my left leg due to acute sciatica following a misstep into a rabbithole, so am sufficing with one of my 10 Subies (a 2k Legacy GT black Sedan at the moment). Someday a used Audi S4 for all-purpose use, or perhaps a BMW 330 or Infiniti G35 SC if biz picks up AND my remaining daughter goes to a public college!
Hey all,

I drive a black on black, '95 Acura Integra 4d Special Edition. Unfortunately it is starting to show wear and tear, I use it every day for work and I spend from 3-6 hrs on the road, in the city, making frequent stops, six days a week. I plan on getting a Mini Cooper S for work. It's small, so I can park more easily. It moves, 0-60 in 6.7 seconds. Gets good gas milage and I really need to get myself back into a 6 speed trans. My current car is an auto and it bores me to tears.....John