Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
I drive a 97 Infiniti Q45 that I put Focal Utopia Speakers and subs into with zapco competion and other high end gear. I alos own a 93 Toyota pickup with a bottom of the bottom of line system in it (Im talking dual and boss) It sounds horrible but works and came with the truck

I cant see a new car after spending that much money 3 years back in installation alone. But if I was to get a new car it would be really nice to find another Q45 with less than 30K miles!

My dream car cost no object, theres so many. Honestly Ill take a fully tricked out and hot rodded BMW Z4 M Coupe. Its hot enough and it would be SO fast!
Punted the '08 E60/N54 (535i)....205,000 miles!!!
Replaced it with a 2012 Audi A7.
My current drives are a 2010 Honda Ridgeline...customized. 1957 Porsche Speedster replica...currently undergoing ground up restoration.
Future... Caterham Seven
Dream.....Aston Martin Vantage V12. 2011 Porsche GT3 RS. Lamborghini Aventador. Bugatti Veyron.
Traded my 96 Lexus SC 400 for a 08 Jet Stream Blue Corvette convertable w/19K miles about 2 years ago. I've put 7K miles on it. It's my "Bucket List" fair weather friend that I've always admired. My Dad had a 69 GOAT (400 auto) and 67 Vette convertable (327 4-speed) when I was a teenager. I plan to keep both the Vette and Tundra a long time. The Vette won the garage space and the Tundra got a big shade tree.
What does the "typical" audiophile drive? Probably a bicycle... What else could he afford, given the cost of high-end equipment and accessories these days?