Cayin A-88t vs. Almarro A318B

Both these are integrated amps that get wonderful reviews.

Anyone ever heard both? Which did you prefer?

I'm going to pair it with Acoustic Zen Adagios
issabre
The 318B is a re-engineered A . It gives up nothing in return . The A isn't in the same class as the B . The ext. is exactly the same and it uses the same tubes . But the B was electronically changed to maximize the very thing the A was lacking . Highs and lows . The mids on the A are incredible . The B has the same mids and more extention on both ends . And it's mere 18 wpc energy and drive is equivilant to around 100wpc ss.
Isn't the A still in their current lineup? If so, not sure how that makes sense, unless the A plays better with certain types of speakers.
I often wondered about that myself. I guess alot of listeners like the SET sound as traditional. I prefer the best of both worlds.
Very lush mids, extended airy highs, and a solid tight bass.
I guess that covers it.
As James Hatfield said, "More is all you need".
I did a post earlier where I criticised the A318B output with my Spendors. My mistake. It was indeed a A318A that I heard low output from. It was plenty loud with some wonderful sounding Zu Druid Speakers which I felt sounded great.
I mistankenly said that the Almarro 318B was lacking power for my Spendors, actually it was the Almarro 318A.