Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
Took advantage of PCX sale and grabbed the CMR.
Will be posting impressions in time.
Hi Dave,
Can I ask - is there a resource available online for non-engineer types like myself to help illustrate what happens to a cap over time as a signal is run through it? I'm interested in what happens, and how that relates to audio quality.

Thanks again,
Darren
Ok, wow. 
Startling dynamics. Tone, texture and nuance are all enhanced - more real -  acoustic instruments sound more like they should. Micro-dynamics are better translated, even at low volumes.Well worth the investment, in my humble system.

Details here:
http://thenewold.co/clarity-cap-and-the-tekton-lore-first-35-hours/

Happy Holidays!
Darren
Great to hear. :) Wait for the end of the first 100 hours though. :) Lots of caps and electronics sound extra dynamic at first and mellow out.

Best,

Erik
@dmhenley Wouldn't that be nice?

I wish there was. I did speak to Norbert Mundorf at a show, promoting the 30th Anniversay edition speaker kits. He was pretty convinced capacitors changed sound quality when new, but we never got into any "why's" about it.

Audio Research has started promoting the idea of taking around 400 hours for their SS gear to break in. I assume most of that is in the caps.