Coconut-Audio tweeks

Hello,
Are these things for real,has anybody really tried these tweeks,the guy from Sweden is claiming these are the greastest thing since sliced bread! I need the skiny on this...Thankx
T
craftsman2009
Fools are born every minute and it only takes a few buyers every month to make a nice living. Ask yourself if any credible Audio Co. Record Producer, Sound Engineer or famous musician has ever promoted this type of nonsense. (these people listen to high quality music everyday.)

It is the same snake oil that been sold for decades just repackaged with a quirky name. Do not waste your money unless you have plenty to throw around. IMO.
I was amused with his $10,000 power cord that was made out of the same tubing that is used for my Sleep Apnea machine. But, with Coconut-Audio design, he added some secrete cystal's inside the tubing.
If anyone is interested I can sell one for $9000.
Like I've said, they do seem to affect the sound in some manner, but it's like giving someone a bottle of Vitamin Water and telling them it will cure cancer, aids, and E.D.
I'm surprised Coconut Audio products found their way to this site. This lessens the credibility of the 'Gon, and I thought this is supposed to be a reputable audio site.

This one really cracked me up.
http://www.coconut-audio.com/isotower.htm