decent RF universal control system

So I have my Pioneer vsx 21 elite up and running with my cable box and dvd player and 52 inch Samsung. Great sound and vision. What is a decent universal controller with RF? I guess the term basically means that the signal carries throgh walls which is what I need. A friend suggested an IR repeater, whatever that is.
blowfin
I second the Harmony 890, but the newer Harmony 900 is supposed to be even better. I second staying away from IR repeaters, they can be a pain in the rear.
Ok we've all decided, you're getting a Harmony.

I'll add my vote for the Harmony 890 or 900.
Easy to program and use, and if you should ever break it or replace it with a different Harmony model, you can simply download your existing program as it's stored on the harmony website.
The Universal RFS200 also has RF capability, is nicely laid out, and B&H Photo is selling it for 76 bucks, which is significantly cheaper than the Harmony 900. Also I read the Harmony 900 is limited in its macro programming capabilities (see CNET review), which may or may not be an issue. Anyway, it's another option for you. Best of luck.
There are lot's of Haters on the Harmony 900 on CNET. I am surprised, I have not used one yet, but if the 890 is still available that's a great remote. I love mine, I use it for the bedroom and game room. I have a One for my listening area.
Just to be clear, the reviews on CNET of the Harmony 900 seemed very positive except for the inability to program sequential macros. This was a major disappointment (and a curious omission on Harmony's part at this price point) for a lot of people, but if it's not an important feature for Blowfin the 900 could still be a great choice. Didn't want to leave the impression that the 900 got an overall bad review because it certainly didn't. I still question whether it's worth 3x the price of the Universal RFS200, but that's an individual decision.