Details for bi-amping

I am going for a horizontal bi-amping of my system intending to use two tube monoblocs for the mids and the highs and two SS monoblocks for the lows. The issue is that I have to have the same gain of the Pre-amps driving all the four monos in order to avoid a difference. Some Pre-amps have a pair of outputs allowing them to drive two pairs of monoblocks. Would that be a good solution? Would that be a solution at all giving that the tube monos and the SS monos would most probably have different output power? Would the use of a single Pre-amp with two pairs of monos negatively affect the sound quality? Or I should go for two Pre-amps trying to match theeir gains? I will very much apreciate any hint. Tnx.
nikmilkov
Have we noticed that Nikmilkov hasn't posted a word since the original message? Probably he's so confused and discouraged from our audiobabble that he'll either never try passive biamping or never ask a question here again! :-)

Nik, the biggest and IMO-only-important issue is gain matching the 2 different amps. Resolve that and you're well on your way.

And DO NOT--DO NOT--DO NOT combine passive biamping with an electronic crosover; ONE crossover network per speaker is just the right number.
Plan 'b' would of course be to can the biamp idea and get a single amp per speaker of high enough capability to render biamping unnecessary.

Maybe something like the Spectron offering? Or the kilowatt Pass amp?

Put any extra funds into a whole house lightning / surge protector, dedicated circuits to the amps and listening area and top it off with the appropriate room treatments and a couple 'o subs.

Back to the OP.
Before you even start choosing amps, I'd get the preamp thing sorted out. Some preamps have balanced AND single ended outputs which may allow use of both...simultaniously.
I'd like some additional information.
Where (frequency) is the proposed crossover? Are the speakers 2-way or more than 2-way?

Synergy will be critical and as others have pointed out, may be difficult to pull the trigger on.
Thanks, guys, for your help and instructive suggestions. Frankly I didn't expect so many advises which obviously is because the biamping option is highly attractive for many but also because it is a complicated issue. At least for me. I didn't post a single word since yesterday because of the 7 hours of time difference. But it gave me some time to think. So for sure I'll gonna go for a simple solution. Probably the use of 4 identical amps driven by a single pre-amp. Under this setup the advantage of the SS's in the lows will obviously be lost. (Just because I prefer tubes.) Another element of a simple solution seems to be the passive biamping but I am still doubtful to what extend it worths the effort - the result is modest compared to the investment. For summarizing - going for a simple solution I will loose the main advantages of the biamping option. The questions are 1) does it still worth the efforts and the money and 2) are the risks of messing up the things bigger than the modest output that can be expected.
Well, now I'M confused, by your summary.

So you plan to biamp passively with 4 identical tubed monoamps?

Two STRONG advantages are that the gains will be identical and that you'll have 3dB more power. Another advantage will be slightly less IM and harmonic distortion.

Good luck.

One advantage not yet mentioned is that if your speakers split the frequencies between bass (NOT including midrange) and MR/treble, you can use a high-gage-but-inexpensive cable on the bass. If your speakers split the frequencies into bass/MR and treble--2-ways do this--I recommend equally-high-quality cable on both legs.
Jeff,
crossover point of 'stock' speakers is still unknown.

Just for example, my 2-way panels split at 600hz.....

And indeed, Nik, the cost / benefit is really up for grabs. To be factored in is the cost of you time (therapy would be cheaper) to tune your proposed setup in. You may even have to resport to measurements.