Digital coaxial audio cable suggestions.

Suggestions for a reasonably flexible 1m long digital coaxial cable for around $200 that is well shielded from RF and sounds good? Also, where can I reliably buy the suggested cable from?
mike60
My favorite reasonably priced coax is the Oyaide DR-510 (rca) and DB-510 (bnc) which is the one I've used. Comes in 0.7m and 1.3m lengths. Give it week to settle down.

Recently I've been impressed by a DH Labs D-110 balanced digital cable (under $100 new) which reinforces the recommendations above for the D-75.
Best results for me came when I stopped messing around with RCA connections, which are woefully ill-suited for transmitting digital audio data as they are almost never a true 75ohms, and replaced my RCA digital jacks with true 75ohm BNC on both ends and replaced the fancy audio RCA cable with a simple true 75ohm BNC industrial coax cable from Digikey, of the shortest length that would reach.

Crystal clear, smooth sound. About $12.00 for two BNC jacks and $22.00 for the cable. Can you believe in better sound for $34.00?

No secret here, you don't get objectionable reflections if the impedances are matched properly, so no magical lengths or materials are required.

PS: I DO believe in good quality audio cables for analog - I prefer Zu Event in my rig. Just relating my experiences with digital.
The best digital "coax" I've used to date is the KLEI gZero3D - but to get closer to your price point the gZero2D will also perform extremely well

I've tried them both and the 3D offers a little better imaging and a little better dynamics - but the 2D is no slouch in this respect either. Both are significantly better than anything else I've tried

There are some reviews on the KLE Innovations web site

You can order them from their web site and they generally take 4-6 days to arrive - depending on where you are.

Hope this helps.