Disconnect or power off the circuit breaker

Have you noticed that when you" disconnect" or "power off" the circuit breaker of your audio stereo system (for about 2 hours) , the sound is better after restore or reconnect electricity power ? Looks like it makes a kind of reset . Do you experiment such effects. Do you have any explanations ?
audiosens
The only time I disconnect my system from the AC is during lightening storms.  I don't notice any improvement after reconnecting. 
Not true, all SS gear needs to be on a minimum 24 hours, preferably in stand by mode. Tube guys will swear by that too. Why do you think most hi end gear has a power switch, then goes into standby?
I have never disconnected the break for several hours just to see.When I have disconnected it (to swap AC duplex in the wall.). well I changed something anyway! 
I doubt I would test the theory just to see if it exists.. But if someone out there whats to spend time doing so... be my guest. let us know!Also I agree SS gear if turned off for MANY hours does take a little while to sound it's best. I do not think two hours would matter much. More like 24 off, then yeah you need time for the gear to settle back to the best sound.