Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
I’ll vouch for the Darwins, and being 1/2 Irish I’ll gladly fight over it. 👀
@prof
" Admittedly with the lack of seriousness in the thread, combined with many of the weird things claimed in the audiophile domain, we can get in to a Poe’s Law situation.. "

Gotta say that is a very odd thing for a fundamentalist to bring up.
Outsiders and anti audiophiles frequently claim audiophile tweaks and audiophile rituals are weird or bizarre. It’s part of a carefully orchestrated smear campaign carried out under the pretense of protecting gullible audiophiles and argued with all the gusto of an English or Philosophy student. Apparently no approval from the top is needed to go after audiophiles, the besmircher can be a lone wolf or homegrown anti audiophile.
Geoff, odd that a "lone wolf" can participate in a "carefully orchestrated smear campaign."  Who exactly is the lone wolf orchestrating with?  Also, interesting to lump outsiders with anti-audiophiles.  "Outsiders" would seemingly have little interest in the peculiarities of audiophiles while "anti-audiophiles" would be expected to play a more proactive role in actually subverting the audiophile tweaking (or twerking?) rituals.  There seems to be a lot of psychology at play here.  Nobody ever said being an audiophile is a bowl of seedless grapes.
Let's me repeat:1. If you think cable burn in is false, then there is a massive world wide conspiracy.
2. If you're right, then everybody in the world is wrong.
Just take your pick and move on.