Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
stevecharm - What makes you such an expert?  I've been a beta tester for cables for two decades and have had at my disposal a dozen major manufacturers cables to compare.  You are correct only if comparing cables which do not have great resolution-I couldn't tell if they burned-in or not. 

Well made, high resolution cables, burn-in at different rates depending on the materials and design.  The high resolution IC cables I've tested take a minimum of 24 hours, A/C and speaker cables longer.  I've already stated that I've compared many cables new to cables with 24 hours to one week use on them and concluded there is a DEFINITE, SIGNIFICANT difference in high end cables before and after burn-in.  

What cables, stevecharm, have you tested before and after use, to make the profound claim that cable burn-in does not exist?   
What I have experienced is when you put the new cables you will notice that your amp runs cool some days and warm some days as the cable burns in but once it is properly settled and burned you will notice the music is free flowing and your amps do not run as warm as they did while burn in and stays at normal temperature
It is all nonsense. Snake oil."I believe that I saw Jesus on a slide of bread; therefore, it most be true".

For most people, instead of learning and understanding science they choose to follow the blind, and have a justification to their foolish (ego trip) quests to brag about their latest piece of equipment. It is mostly about the hardware specs rather than the music.

Take for example " No one actually knows how to calculate (misspelled Iculate) what speaker cable they need" by b4icu. so much diatribe. 
To the OP @gawdbless, take some time and read @MorgIII  link in the discussion: http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm
You will learn something there. 

robert_17 posts10-05-2018 3:27pm
It is all nonsense. Snake oil ... For most people, instead of learning and understanding science they choose to follow the blind ...
Actually I think most people here listen for themselves, rather than follow anybody.

Have you listened? What did you hear?