Do you have any concern for the environment when keeping your equipment 24/7 ?

Or firing up your big amps.
Please say no or not at all.
inna
No class D, they are getting less expensive so there will be millions sold and that will make things even worse.
Well, this is audiophile forum, I didn't mention other activities.
Not only wasteful but probably any equipment that needs it to sound best was not quite well designed. Sounds stupid to me. With my modest solid state integrated I hear no change in sound after two hours and very little after one hour. I guess, tube equipment is better in this respect too.

See now this is an example of why its important to always keep an open mind. Here we have an OP clearly intended at virtue signaling. All about PC, nothing to do with audio at all. That was just the excuse. Yet it turned this up, and now maybe inna can learn and develop some listening skills. Some good may come of this yet!

So here's the thing inna: no one is ever very likely going to be able to sit and listen and hear their SS gear sound better as it warms up. The changes, with well used gear anyway, are far too slow and subtle for most of us to notice. Brand new? Different story. Changes are big enough they come minute to minute. Easy to hear.

But even well used SS gear does warm up and benefits greatly from being left on all the time. Bigly. The trick is learning to hear it. And you do want to learn inna, because the same changes that occur with warm-up are the same changes you want to be looking for when its time to upgrade: a lower noise floor, less grain and glare, much more inner detail and a greater sense of ease. 

So here's what you do: Leave your gear on all the time. If for any reason something gets turned off then do not listen to it at all until its been on a good 24 hours. Do this for several days at least. During this time try to be as consistent as possible in your listening- time of day, what you play (recording quality varies), how you listen (background not gonna be much good, sit and listen), CD or LP, etc. Or just leave it on a couple weeks. The longer the better.

What this does, it gets you used to that warmed-up sound. Often times people have a hard time hearing something simply because like anything else its not automatic but takes practice, practice, practice. 

Now when a good week has gone by, or however long it takes for you to have gotten good and used to this sound, turn everything off. The best is to have a really good late night session playing all your favorite recordings. Then shut it all down and go to bed.

Next time, which should be the same time of day as the last time, don't turn anything on until you are good and ready to listen. You will be shocked how bad it sounds.

I know what you're thinking but I first noticed this with an extremely old decidedly mid-fi Kenwood amp. Like you, thought it was crazy. Until I heard it. You will hear it too. Give it a try and see.
I have no concern at all either, speaking about myself. I compensate with other things, more than enough. I do my share.