Does anyone leave their amp and preamp on all the time?

I listen most nights after work. I find that the system takes a while to warm up and sounds it's best if it has been shut off. So I leave it on. I always have and this is vintage stuff. The amp is a 25/25 Bedini class A. It stays warm but never hot. It has never caused an issue but recently I've been speaking with others that were stunned that I would do this. So let me know if I'm the only one that lets it run. Do you shut off the equipment after each session?
vinylfan62
Obviously Statman didn’t read my response. I already have learned a lesson about leaving my equipment on. 

But, everyone’s experience can be different. 

Enjoy
I have an Ayre preamp which is always on unless you unplug, they recommend leaving on. I recently asked Harmon Luxury / Levinson tech support about my Mark Levinson 532h amp about leaving on or putting in standby, they recommended leaving if listening to most of the time, only placing it in standby mode if not using for more than a few days. 

Now this is a great post...

My Esoteric A-03 sounds best when it's on for 24 hours so if I plan on spending an intimate day with the system I turn it on the day before. And I have no idea why this is,  but it definitely is.  Other wise I usually shut down completely but do occasionally leave it in standby. 

I leave my Esoteric CD player on most of the time..

Tube pre gets shut down.

Theater  amps and prepro stay in standby and again unless I want it sounding its best than I'll let it run some cable music soundscape or soft jazz to get the juices flowing sometime before plopping in a Bluray.
I unplug everything when I go away....

Long ago and far away, when i was an undergrad studying engineering, i had a professor who was a ww2 whiz kid, and one of the studies he did for DOD was when to change lightbulbs in the Pentagon.  Question was, should they change them all at once, or change them as each blew out.  He found that they older a light bulb was, (ie, the longer it had been on), the longer life expectancy it had!
I found that my trusty old ADCOM sounds quite good and will hold it's own against much more expensive amps, but has to be warmed for several hours before it smooths out and starts sounding good. Since I'm retired, I usually listen to my system off and on throughout the day and quite often late at night, so, when using the ADCOM, it gets left on all the time. Since both, my Rouge and Audible Illusions, tube gear, have soft start circuits and only need about 20 or 30 minuets of warm up, to sound good, I turn them off between listening sessions, to save on tubes....Jim