Does anyone use Lamm M1.1's in their system now?

What are your real feelings about these amps? Are they as good as the reviews say they are? How is the sound real world in a home system?
virgo_ref
You will be amazed at what 100w/ch pure class A operation will do.They sounded more powerful than a pair of Innersound mono ESL amps {600W}.Enjoy the Lamms ,should you perchase them {1.1,1.2,2.1,2.2}.
Hi Tpsonic,
Thanks that's info. I like to hear, it helps to make a purchase or what you may like to audition. I just need to find apair somewhat close by to listen to. 100W's in class A sure does sound like it would be sweet.
Thanks Don
Tpsonic and AudioFederation, have either of you heard the Tenor hybrids? I am considering the stereo 150. After reading this thread, it seems that I should also be considering the Lamm. Any thought on how the two compare would be helpful. Thanks.
With the Tenor OTL,you will need to be careful with impedance.An OTL driving a 4 ohm load,usually halves the power output.These are totally different beasts.The bottom of the Tenor is not as "controlled",but the top-end is more dynamic/extended..The Lamm will control the bottom,at the expense of the "ultimate" top-end.