Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Maxima95, this thread addressed the concern about connecting SM assemblies to a class D amp. See above taras22 post regarding Red Dragon amps. No issues. 
Speaker cables configured in a double run, aka shotgun cables, have been around for decades. Nobody thought it would work for IC’s. 
celander

taras22's post re: Red Dragon amps was on 2-3-19 at 1:48 PM

"For what its worth have used our cables with Red Dragon amps and had no trouble. "

Subsequently, you asked:
2-3-19     9:07 PM
"Taras22, have you or Ken tried any of your double double IC assemblies with a class D amp?"

douglas_schroder then responded:

2-3-19  9:30 PM
"Yes, the Red Dragon is class D; I reviewed it for Dagogo.com and it sounds like they tried the Double Double with it." 

taras22 did not respond to your question above; doug schroder did, saying that it ' sounds like ' they tried the double double.

I did not read this as taras22 saying that he tried the double double with the Red Dragon without issue.

Well, maybe taras22 should confirm that they tried their Double double assembly with the Red Dragon amps. 

Frankly, I don’t see how any SM assembly can be problematic for a class D amp if any of Teo Audio cables work with them. Teo Audio claims their fluid liquid metal conductors have a 1GHz+ bandwidth. That easily extends well into and beyond the bandwidth of switching frequencies of a class D amp. 

To remind folks about Canare StarQuad IC’s and Dual Canare StarQuad IC assemblies: These IC’s in their single configuration have 2 conductors per leg (signal and return). So the SM version has 4 conductors per leg running in parallel to the RCA plug terminals. That’s 8 conductor paths total into a single plug. No big deal.