Eggleston Works speakers: Expensive, but are they worth the money??

I have noticed for at least 10 years the name of Eggleston Works speakers, but rarely see reviews of their models. or ads for used  product.  Made in Tennessee, the company's emphasis on "made in USA quality" is interesting  and credible, but they are expensive and not actually the most attractive in appearance . 

I recently read in TAS they have issued a new version of  "Emma EVO" which will retail for $5495.00.  Has anyone either owned or auditioned any of their models at home or at the Shows.

Thank you,

S.J.

sunnyjim
I recall for the longest time they were using Esotar1 tweeters because Dynaudio was not selling Esotar2s. 
I have a pair of their Fontaines, original version, and they are excellent. Sub(s) required for this model for music other than acoustic IMO, so I augment the low end with a pair of ACI Titan subs (powered, 12" driver, sealed). Exquisite sound, with just the right amount of bite. Superb speakers whether opera, classical, acoustic, vocals, jazz, or rock.
I had the pleasure of listening to the Andra I in @jayctoy 's system, and this system (he has many) is wonderfully musical via his analog front end. I know another Agon member who recently went with the Andra II or III (?) and he's really happy with it. 

I realize this is relative, but used units seem to be reasonably priced and look good (these eyes).
I have owned the Andra l speaker and currently own the Andra lll.  They are the best sounding speakers I have owned.  ( There have been quite  few over the years including Quad ESL 57.)