Electrical - Romex Wiring and Other Recommended Enhancements

I am moving and will be hiring an electrician to add some wall plugs to accommodate my system needs.

I am using after market cruzeFIRST Maestro Outlet plugs but was needing some guidance on which Romex wiring to use from the electrical box, grounding enhancements, etc.  Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.  

I am using High Fidelity Hemisphere conditioner...

Thanks.

thankful
Medical grade outlets grip the plugs so much better and their consrtuction is superior to regular outlets

I use cryo’d Pass and Seymour MRI grade outlets - they grip like a vice...
https://www.takefiveaudio.com/products/938-pass-and-seymour-8300-wmri-outlet-cryo-treated/

Make sure the elctrician uses seperate runs of 12/2 and NOT 12/3 - the 12/3 introduces significantly more noise into the wiring.

Hope that helps - Steve
You may know more than your electrician about audiophile needs- I’ve found this to be the case in the past. The electrician will (or should) comply with Code (as written in the local jurisdiction), but you can and should take a look at some of the threads where @jea48 has discussed best practices. Code is, in a sense, a minimum, and aimed at safety, not sound.
I just went through a new install in a ’new to me’ house. I used a commercial electrical contractor, who seemed to ’get’ some of the stuff better than an ordinary residential electrician (nothing against ordinary residential electricians).
The National Code (assuming you are in the States) keeps getting updated. Since the last time I went through this (having an electrical subsystem installed for a dedicated room), Code now requires arc-fault breakers, wiring the panel to permit them (something I can’t speak to but others might), and I believe childproof receptacles (which, as far as I know, aren’t to a high standard --maybe there is a hospital grade one, but your electrician might give you a pass on your existing outlets). It also depends on whether the work is permitted and requires inspection. (Mine did, it was a large amount of work, involved a big isolation transformer, etc).
If you like your outlets keep your outlets. FWIW, there are unplated Hubbell hospital grade, like the ones Albert Porter sells.
@thankful 
Can you use 15amp rated power cords with 20 amp plugs?

If I interpret your question strictly as written the answer is no. You cannot put a NEMA 5-20P (plug) on a 15A cable as it's a hazard -- even if you only use it on a device that draws <15A someone might use it on a device that draws more and cause a fire.

However what I think you mean to ask is "Can you use 15A power cords with 20A receptacles" and the answer is yes. The 5-20R (receptacle) is compatible with both 15 and 20A plugs and in fact most (if not all) audiophile receptacles are 20A ones (with the t-shaped top left female connection)
12/2 is sufficient for a 20 Amp circuit; 10/2 can handle a 30 amp circuit. 14/2 is only good for a 15A circuit. I would suggest running multiple 20A circuits with 12/2. Most important is to not have light dimmers, circuits that feed fluorescent lights / hairdryers, etc. on the same circuit.

You can also keep your audio circuits on the same buss bar in the fusebox to help mitigate ground loops. Put your noisy dimmers, etc. on the other buss bar.