ENTIRE SYSTEM NEEDED TO SELL

My husband, Fred Parsons, was a long time member or Audiogon. He recently passed away and I would like to sell his entire system. Can someone tell me the best way to do this.  I want to sell the entire lot, rather than in pieces.  He was a perfectionist and everything is well maintained and in great shape.  Thanks for any help.
michelle57
Sorry for your loss. 

My advice - and the same that I will give to my wife when I'm gone - is to sell it here and not through a dealer. Unless that dealer knew your husband well. Or to find a friend who will sell it for you. 

Paypal is very safe as long as you follow their rules to ensure you get the guarantee. 
I'm so sorry for your loss, I am happy to help if you're anywhere near New York City. You certainly have a lot of good input from fellow posters here on audio gon. Andrew
Sorry for your loss.  Try your local dealers first.   Maybe one that he bought from.   Maybe an audiophile friend he trusted that understands the value of the items.
Michelle, 

I am sorry for your loss.  You should try contacting any of Fred's audio buddies for advice on value of the components, safely packing the items for storage, and the best venues for selling. Original packaging, and owner's manuals fetch higher prices for high quality, beautifully maintained equipment.  If you are in Chicago, Illinois area, I could help you.