Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense

I have heard a lot speakers in my time and the Sander Sound model 11 electrostatic speaker system is one of the best speakers I have ever heard...at any price!

If these MM Micro Ones can get you even close in sound to the Sander's.. then they are going to sell a h@ll of a lot of these speakers !!...
Any other feedback on this speaker? About to send in payment for a pair. Have a fairly large room with 22' ceilings.
I'm also about to order a pair of these speakers, could we get some feedback with a lot cheaper gear?
I agree with Hifisoundguy. If you can even remotely approach the sound a good panel with a cheap box then you are cooking with gas. Panels have never been practical for me, and thus I have sought out boxes that approach their openness and speed. I think proper engineering of the box goes a long way towards that goal, and both Vapor and EEs are to be congratulated for their efforts for making it affordable....
Wow, the dealer in Texas told me that the first shipment stay at $2500 BUT...the next shipment will cost you AROUND $4000 so anyone thinking about getting these speakers BETTER send in your payment right now !!.....