Fading Display on NAD M3

Hello Everyone
I just noticed that display on my NAD M3 is fading in upper
left and lover right corner. Also letters BALANCE; TONE DEFEAT; SPEAKERS A; BI AMP 40,60,80,100Hz are almost
unreadable. Has anyone encountered similar problem. Is that
just the display or something else.
I would really appreciate any opinions about this problem.
Thanks in advance.
kiza
There is no there there in nearly all the old firms . Just names owned by marketers .
Hi M3 lovers, 

I just got a defective M3 yesterday. Among all issues, there is the screen issue! Could anyone provide me with a relevant firmware and instructions to solve this issue please? 

I also got a "protected mode" issue yesterday when listening to the amp. After 1 hour of listening, the left channel didn't work anymore and I got the "protected mode" screen ... also got a non working volume potentiometer ... well there are some work to do to get it fine and if you encountered these kind of issues, your advices are welcome!

Thanks

Musically

Nicolas
jafant8,639 posts05-24-2017 11:09amThe newer NAD stuff is junk-sourced to china and is noted to have QC issues. Sad.Couldn't agree more. I will never buy again anything from the NAD.New Adcom Dimension.

Hi guys, 

I have the same problem (firmware v1.12).
Please, could someone send me the last version?

email me:  eded03@yahoo.com.br

I tried directly NAD but with no success.

Thanks in advace.

Ed

If it is like the M51 DAC there is a VFD test mode....if so enter the test mode and leave the display on overnight.  Cycle the power and hopefully the characters will be evenly lit