Favorite CD treatments?

What kinds of CD treatments (if any) do folks use? Magic pens, snandpaper, polishes, etc.
ezside
I use the Mapleshade Ionoclast gun. I zap the CDs. It increases low-level resolution. As a result the system appears to be more sensitive and plays louder to the observer. For me it really does work. About $40. I haven't tried the other stuff yet.

Aaron
I second Tindersticki on the benefits of AudioTop digital, but there are several additional benefits, such as the Audio Desk trimmer with black edge coating, and the Furatech demagnetizer.

I have been using the Audio Desk for years. There is no problem with it using it on cds, sacd, sacd hybrids, dvds, or dvdas.

Each tweak adds significantly to the realism of the sound.
Shine Ola since I found this to be a better product than Optrix.

I used to use Mapleshade Micro-Smooth followed by Optrix and then the Mapleshade Ionoclast gun. There is a cumulative effect as advertiesed by Mapleshade. I still use the Ionoclast since I found it brings out additional detail and, more importantly, provides a more "natural" or slightly less mechanical sound.

I no longer use the Micro-Smooth and Optrix combination since Shine Ola by itself was a better improvement by a slight margin. And I didn't have to spend time buffing my CD's with Micro-Smooth.
I second the Herbie's Audio Mat. Other than having to keep it clean (not too difficult really), the only downside I've experienced is forgetting to peel it off after playing the CD. More than once the Herbie's Mat has disappeared into the gaping maw of my CD collection and it can take some effort to remember which disk it may have been left on, especially if I don't miss it for a few days.