Favorite SACD's

What are your favorites? there are not many out there and they tend to a be a little pricey so I don't randomly buy them like I do regular CD's. Thanks for any insight, Tim the Tire Guy.
tireguy
Hey, Tim! To be honest, I haven't ventured into the SACD arena yet. I guess I am waiting to see if it's the new version of the Sony Beta Max - I mean, we have 100's of CD's, finally converted from vinyl - now I don't know if that was the right decision either - ACK! I am going for another glass of whine... I mean wine. wink wink nudge nudge
yer pal -
Can't miss if you get Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue", even a non jazz fan will fall in love with this classic recording.
Keb' Mo's "The Door" ain't too shabby either.
Yo Yo Ma's "Appalachian" recordings are superb.
Now, if only I could get Tom Waits on SACD.
Miles Davis "Kind of Blue"
Duke Ellington "Blues in orbit"
McCoy Tyner "New York Reunion"
The Dave Brubeck Quartet "Time Out"
Paquito D'Rivera "Tropicana Nights"
Jacintha "Here's To Ben" and "Autumn Leaves"
The Philadelphia Orchestra "Nature's Realm"
That's an easy one. The Titanic soundtrack. Maybe it's just a girl thing, but I can't get that #@*!@# love theme out of my head. Been humming it for the last three months now. Lots of other great music also, especially if you've got an amp with some hefty cajones to handle the bass and dynamics of some of those symphony crashes. Good thing CDs don't wear out, as I've listened to that one at least a couple dozen times already.