Favourite ECM Titles

We all know ECM is releasing some amazing music both in sound quality as well as "Musical Value"!

They have released a bit over 1200 records if I am not mistaken!

What is your favourite ECM title?
argyro
A few gems not mentioned yet:

Anoar Brahem - Barzakh
Anoar Brahem - Conte de l'incroyable amour
Egberto Gismonti - Danco dos Escravos
Egberto Gismonti - Sanfona

"Barzakh" is up there with ECM best selling record ever (Keith Jarrett's - The Koln concert) as one of my all time favorite albums.
Argyro, I had not noticed your Anouar Brahem recommendation. If you appreciate his music, you should also give a listen to Rabih Abou-Khalil, another master of the oud. Start with the album Al-Jadida. You will not be disappointed!
I 3rd the Anouar Brahem recommendations. Does anyone have the Astounding Eyes of Rita? This is on my short list of CD's to purchase.
"The Astounding Eyes of Rita" is excellent and highly recommended. One of my current favorites. If you don't mind compilations, "Vague" an ECM import of Brahem's music is a good choice. I just ordered a copy.
Edorr thanks for the suggestion, actually Rabih is the next one on my list of oud players as I read about him when searching information on Anouar! I will start with the album you say!

Russell, yes "Astounding Eyes of Rita" is one of the best.

Do not forget to listen to the Tsabropoulos album "Chants, Hymns & Dances", it is pure magic, a journey to a different world!!

Happy Listening!