Feedback on legacy sig III speakers?

I just ordered a pair of sigIII from legacy in the natural cheery finish. I looking for feedback on them suich as how do you like them, what amplification do you use? anything you could tell me. thank you
mmurphy
http://www.audioreview.com/Main,Speaker/Legacy,Audio,Signature,III/PRD_119993_1594crx.aspx
might be some help
I own a pair of Legacy Signature III speakers, I’ve owned them for seven years. I find them a very good value in the areas of over all sound, quality drivers and parts and excellent craftsmanship. Before someone out there blasts what I just said I’m aware that there have been several threads over the last year stating that inferior drivers and parts were used including less then satisfactory workmanship. All I can say is if that is the case my speakers are NOT like that. I have been very pleases with them.
I have driven them with every thing from a 5-watt single ended pair of monoblocks (tube) to a 40 watt SS receiver to a SS high current 400-watt amp. I will admit the Signature III’s sound better with a high current amp with at least 150 watts into 8 ohms, off course the speakers are 4 ohm so it’s to your advantage.
The website that Ezmeralda11 gave in the post above is helpful (an example of how Audiogon members help each other out);-)
I hope you find this helpful, feel free to email me with any specific questions.
I have had a pair for 18 months and I cannot be more happy with them. They are superb speakers. I am currently using a McCormack DNA-1 Deluxe which will drive anything. The only amps I would not recommend are any wimpy tube amplifiers. Even though the speakers are easy to drive I would recommend power to really make them sing.
I have a couple pair of the Legacy Classics I use for music and home theater and I love them. They do require a beefy amp to keep the bottom end under control (Your Sig III's will probably be easier because of the design). I use Sunfire Cinema Grands and biamp them, and it works great. It's a very nice laid back but still detailed sound, which works well for my application.
I own them as well and like them alot. They take a little while to break in. Also when you first get them the bass may seem boomy. This will pass when you play them for a while. Hope you live in a detached house , so you can loosen up the woofers w/o the neighbors killing you. Im driving them with a Classe 301, prior to that a Rotel.
One thing these speakers will benefit from is a speaker cable of sufficient quality to control the bass. Also do not place them too close to the back walls . Experiment, but try to keep them at least 2 feet away. Also when you first get them the rear dome tweeter may seem a little harsh. This also passes with break in. and once broken in , they have a killer midrange. You made a wise choice, Enjoy !