Focal Kanta No.2

Focal introduced a new line today beginning with the Kanta No.2. It looks like they're positioning it between the W cone equipped 1000 series and the Sopra. It's got the shape of the older Utopia products before they went segmented. Any thoughts? Curious what people will think when they hear them. 
kosst_amojan
rsure: Sounds like you were hearing the laid back sound of tubes vs devialet, rather than a difference in speakers.

Did you ever decide on one?

A lot of suppositions and market analysis here by the self appointed cognoscenti of Audio.  I heard them and they are special in a way I haven’t heard in quite awhile....think Bozak B313b!  They sound like music...warm, defined and full of dynamic swing.  Superb soundstaging as well.  I’ve owned Dynaudio C4’s, Wilson 6 and 7’s, Sophia’s, B&W lineup including 802D2’s and so many more.  All had their  virtues but none connected with me like the Kanta No.2 Speakers.  Simply put, a symphony sounds closer to the real thing through them!  
@dave_b What made you move from the speakers you mentioned to Totem Forest Signature?
Forest Sig’s are just another pair of great speakers I wanted to have for a secondary system.  They are special but I can’t keep everything.  Always keeping an ear out for another audio adventure!  It’s all great stuff in service of my love for music...it’s also my hobby.
@contuzzi - apologies, just saw your post today.  I finally didn't buy the Olympica iiis as was unsure of the laid-back sound and didn't want to rush in to the purchase.  They're no longer available to me as the seller has moved to another country.  I've also decided to wait before deciding on the Kantas since they're so new, would like to hear more feedback about them.  Am very curious to see how the new Magico A3s will be especially considering they're the same price as the Kantas!

Also, with regard to your remark about the Devialet vs. the ARC/Pass Labs combo, is that a likely result irrespective of the type of speaker?  I am very new to the world of high-end audio and don't have much experience listening to many tube systems.  I listen to primarily rock (Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton, Sting etc.), vocals (both male/female), but a bit of jazz and blues with very limited classical music.  From what I've read I believe the general recommendation for this kind of music would be SS amps but I've also read very good things about tube amps like the Primaluna Dialogue.  I'm also curious to understand how a combination of the a tube-preamp and an SS amp would suit my tastes in music?

Thanks!