Full-sounding SS amps (besides Pass)

Speaker interactions aside, what solid state amp brands/designers tend to have a fuller sound these days? Not necessarily warm or tubey per se, but fleshed out in the upper bass and harmonically complete in the midrange, as opposed to lean. E.g. an Australian ME Sound amp I have from a while back has this quality, without sounding overtly warm. 

Obvious candidates: Pass, Luxman. What else?

Cost no object, feel free to throw out one-liners. Think of it as a poll.  (Please don't answer tubes though, thanks. :D )
128x128taww
I"m a tube guy but recently had a Digital Amplifier Company (DAC) Stereo Maraschino (STM) integrated on demo. It gave my 300b a run for its money on Charney Audio 100db horns. I have had Pass, ATC, and Coda in the past and this little amp sung like a champ. Digital has come a long way and Tommy at DAC has a very special product. Never once did I experience any of the bad anomalies associated with digital amps. The sound was detailed yet tuneful with deep extended bass and sweet accurate highs. My dac is DAC's HS version and the two paired together very nicely. I'm hoping to purchase a pair of DAC mono's in the near future and very possibly move away from tubes for good.
Heck you can save a lot of money and electricity with DAC amps, and not feel like your in a Class A sauna!

http://www.cherryamp.com/
Another McCormack DNA amp vote. 
Odyssey is very under rated !
Sanders Magtech

QSC pL340 is straightwire with gain. But does play with authority
as does the old Crest audio CA9
Not modern,  it don’t forget about the SIT amps from Yamaha and Sony from the 70s and 80s. They go for about $800 or so. 

And remember, Nelson pass ordered a shipment of the V-FETs (SIT- Static Induction Transistor) to make his limited run of SIT monoblocks. Limited, b/c the transistors are expensive and special order.  
Thanks all for the suggestions, some interesting ones I hadn't heard of and will look into.