Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
I bought a pair of Rapture IC's from Glory and all I can say is "sweet mother of god" these things have transformed my system. Everything from lower tighter bass to delicate highs. For example, cymbals are remarkably realistic. I'm hearing things I never heard before (no I'm not schizophrenic) and I find myself getting lost in the music in a way I never have. And they seem to keep getting better. Just finished listening and I have never felt this euphoric about listening.

I haven't heard any other IC's of this caliber in my system, so I don't know what others would do, but I'm very happy about the Raptures.
Hi -
Thanks for the kind comments.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions regarding the GG cables regarding application,etc

take care
Steve
Ok, guys, the LP's are not up for grabs yet....

And, Hhilcoat, we are all schizophrenic to a certain extent. BUT, my experience with the raptures was and is the same. Clarity, nuance, realism. Sweet fresh air. It's all about the breath in the music. The Raptures really made my system come to life and have continued to do that through a fair amount of equipment changes. It's nice when your heart is beckoned and you can answer the call without fear of rejection.

Alright, that's it for now....starting to digress too far into the ephemera.

Later!

Oh, the CD2, is pretty phenomenal with astounding detail, minimal and diminishing digital hash after 6 hours, expansive soundstage and separation at first blush. More after the 6-8 hr/day for a week or do breaking in. All Rapture cabled, even PC (better than my BMI HH Gold Mk3 at the moment.....time will tell).

Enough the tunes!