Get your First Watt SIT-3 now?

I am just saying this because I found it very interesting.  I just purchased (ordered) a new First Watt SIT-3.  I was hoping to save to upgrade my speakers but love my F7 and read so many great reviews on the SIT-3 that I thought, 'with only 250 being made, maybe I should pull the trigger'.
Well, looks like the right choice.  I trust my dealer, he has always been fair and truthful.  Anyway, he said when he contacted Pass, he was told I got the last one they are producing.  I had already paid for the Amp.  I heard they were making 250 only anyway, but mine is reportedly number 107.  What about the other 143?  Is it numbered in an odd way?  none of that matters.  
I only write this because if it is true and you are seriously looking at getting one, I would jump on it before it is no longer possible.
dseltz
There is no reason to be skeptical of Stereophile reviews.

You hear some of the stuff they hear... and using this, you can correlate what the reviewer says... to what you feel you have heard.

Simple enough.

That is all the review is for. They tell you this repeatedly, in print, at every opportunity.

the next rule is that there can be no bad reviews in print, for any magazine, be it paper or web based.

To do so is to go out of business. So they look to only review gear they know they will like. Negative reviews cannot be tolerated by the magazine or the entire collective group of all audio manufacturers.

Any scenario which is opposite to this, would end much of the audio business that exists today. A lot of your choice in gear...would disappear. End. Nothing would move forward and no one would be making anything.

It’s a simple obvious logic.

Due to this problem, Stereophile additionally goes out of their way to say that ’just because it has not been reviewed, does not mean it is a bad choice’.
I received my Sit-3 and fresh out of the box it was pretty rough, grainy and lacking in detail.  But with some hours on, WOW, what a transformation!  I am only at maybe 10 hrs now, but very impressed with it and even though I have a return offered if I don’t like it, there is no way I would send it back.  For comparison I have a Ref6/ref75se combo, and ANK Mentor/L4 monoblocks and this absolutely is at the same level, just a bit different flavor.  Historically I have previously had from Pass/first watt a 250, 30.8, f5, F7, and sit-2.  The most impressive of those was the sit-2, but 10 watts was just not enough for my Devore Nines.  It was impressively clean and detailed but a bit lean.  The sit-3 sounds at least as clean, fuller bodied, more “present”, and much more powerful.  It sounds very natural and realistic, voiced perfectly.  Brass has the perfect amount of detail and bite.  Voices are as natural as they get, and full of inner detail.  
It does benefit greatly from a better power cord.  
Great amp!
dbarger:

Awesome, glad to hear your thoughts.  I have about 5 more weeks before mine ships and I can't wait.