Getting The Most Out Of My Scout

Hi Folks:

For a variety of reasons I've decided, for now, to keep my VPI Scout and upgrade my cartridge from a Dynavector 20XM to a Dynavector XX2MKII. Before my cartridge arrives and I make the change I'd like to make sure I'm getting the most possible performance out of my Scout. I am aware of the following upgrades that are available through VPI:

300 RPM Motor (I have this already)
Super Platter and Bearing
HRX Mini Feet
JMW9T Arm (with Nordost wiring?)
Stainless Steel Clamp
SDS Speed Control

Are there any I am forgetting?

Here is my question: Which of the available upgrades will provide the biggest performance improvement? If anyone cares to rank order the upgrade options that would be great.

Final question: I am interested in using a better set up jig (better than the stock one from VPI) when I install the new Dyna XX2MKII. Which of those available allow the best cartridge alignment for this table? I've seen a few out there but cannot tell which would be the best to use.

Thanks for your help!
dodgealum
Get a Mint LP. It will open your ears. This is one of the biggest improvements I've got on my vinyl rig.
Th biggest impact on my Scout was my learning how to set up the cartridge properly. After that, I would try different cartridge/phono stage combinations until I came to a sound that I enjoyed. None of the upgrades is going to significantly change the sound from something you don't like to something you do.

P.S. I would also suggest the Mint protractor. It appears to be based on the same system as the Wally Tractor (which I use), but the Wally is essentially unobtainable.
Have you tried the black diamond clamp it is a significant improvement over the stock vpi clamp and if you can one used it's a good value.
SDS

Ringclamp

Isolation platform (Gingko)

Trans-fi Terminator Tonearm (better option than the VPI arm)
If you can get a Aries 1 platter with the cork/aluminum/acrylic sandwich it will give the biggest bang for the buck. You may not need anything else. The SDS is nice, but not as important as the platter.