GO PATS!

PATS 31-RAMS 20!
128x128yogiboy
I was watching the game but threw up after half  "artists" did their thing ,felt better but started to snow here and watching the flakes was more exciting .
The Pats (yawn) are ruining (yawn) the NFL post season.  In the interest of the fans and the game, we should disband the Patriots and send their players throughout the league...then restart the Pats from zero.  Would like to do the same with University of Alabama.  Tired of watching no contests in the NCAA FBS.
There’s an old saying "New York, NY, so nice they named it twice. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere!"

Superbowl XLVI Feb 10, 2012 NY Giants 21 PATSIES 17
Superbowl XLII Feb 3, 2008 NY Giants 17 PATSIES 14

I guess the Boston/New England Patsies can’t really consider themselves "World Champs" because they can’t win against New York, baby!!!

Eli Manning - "Hey Jan, I mean Tom, got get me a beer boy; and make sure its anything but a Sam Adams!, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yukity, yuk, yuk!!!"

Tom Brady - "No, I don’t have an inferiority complex. And don’t call me Jan!"

And by the way, the Patsies have the most Superbowl losses of any team in NFL history. (Just for the record.)

The Pats have been in 11 Superbowls and the Giants been in 5. It's all about total wins and nothing else!
Written like a lame Patsy fan. Its just the stubborn little "fact" that Jan Brady, oops, I mean Giselle Brady, oops, I mean Tom Brady, never beat NY and as such, can’t really be considered "Super Bowl Champion". Yogi, life is hard, what can I tell ya’ Boo Boo.