Good carts with SME V

Hi there
What could be the carts that match optimally with a SME V tonearm?
My SME is on a Hanss T30 player.

The match should have a resonance around 10 hz - I believe. Or no lower than 8 hz.

Cart suggestions are appreciated, from users of the SME V especially.

I ask also since maybe "official" resonance measures are way off, compared to user experience. Please include the weight and compliance of your cart suggestion, and if possible, your resonance testing frequency. 

o_holter
Right! I have originals, some UK, some US - so I think I will resist the Steven Wilson remaster.
sublmnl - thanks - thats an interesting experience you had with the Frog mating with the SME IV. One might think that the arm was a bit heavy but apparently not? Compliance seems very high - 35? When I put the figures into the vinyl engine calculator I get a problematic 6hz resonance. But no problem (rumble, vinyl noise, overdone deep bass) in your case?
Are you not happy with your Atlas? I did not like the Helikon on my SME V - not enough body and warmth for my taste. If you're looking for a fleshier, sexier (?) sound I think a Koetsu would be fabulous or a Kiseki or Sumiko Palo Santos.
tsloan - I love the Atlas, no problem, but it needs repair/retip. My friend had a Helikon on a SME V and could never get it quite right. I think the Titan was a better cart. So, for me, it is more a question of trying something new, and have a backup cart.
I have only heard an SME 20 but I will say that the Koetsu that the earlier poster described may be a great option.  I bet it would sound great on an SME