great hdmi cable....archives

looking for a great hdmi cable for the pioneer elite 1130 plasma....couldn't find much in the archives, but maybe i missed it...can spend a couple hundred bucks...thanks, brent
128x128knollbrent
Try pccable.com Lots of different cables to choose. Prices were cheapest I found. I have used their cable for over a year without any trouble. I did not compare other cables with this one, but I do not feel the need to replace it. Can't think another cable would improve anything this cable does. Brian
Lots of people use monoprice or bettercables. I sometimes run into issues with my cable box if I change inputs on my tv when I come back to the hdmi connection all I get is staticm turn the tv off and then it is fine again. This all started after a firmware upgrade by the cable company, used to be fine.
Harmonic Technology makes a great HDMI cable for a resonable price.
I bought a 5 meter cable for around $150.
Over at AVSFORUM people are real giddy over monoprice. I just got a box load from monoprice and I have not hey had a chance to try them. I think that for digital they will be fine and the price is fantastic, and way beyond belief.