Greatest debut album

Mostly listening to rock music from the 60s and 70s, thus I am asking a biased question. My greatest debut album is From Genesis to Revelation by Genesis.  I understand there were production issues in the making of the album but Gabriel's voice is astonishing on this LP.   I wish I could find a live version of Into the Wilderness but can not. Any help in that would be appreciated.  Look forward to hearing others opinions for selfish reasons as I want to grow my collection and appreciate the opinions represented here. 
ricmci

Regarding The Beatles: Americans tend to consider Meet The Beatles their debut album, but it actually isn’t. In March of 1963 EMI released their true debut, Please Please Me, in England, but Capitol (EMI’s U. S. equivalent) passed on the album. Vee Jay Records obtained the rights to the album, changed the title to Introducing The Beatles, and released it in January of ’64, the same month Capitol released Meet The Beatles. By then Capitol had seen the light (or smelled the money ;-) .

Meet The Beatles is unquestionably, in historical terms, THE "debut" album of my lifetime (said as a U.S.A. resident). It sounds like what we consider the early Beatles sound: Merseybeat. Please Please Me/Introducing The Beatles doesn’t. It contains covers of a lot of U.S. Girl Group, R & B, and Show Tunes (a favorite of Paul McCartney), and not particularly well done, imo.

Led Zeppelin
Rainbow
Black Sabbath
Santana
Nazareth
Jethro Tull
Heart
Uriah Heep
Boston
Asia
Europe
Foreigner
Kingdom Come
Mighty Sam McClain
Mike Oldfield
Ozzy
TOTO
ZAZ
.......................................and many others
Inner Mounting Flame imho does not qualify as a debut. John McLoughlin did two LPs on Douglas - after he left Miles’s Bitches Brew band, before he formed the Mahavishnu Orchestra. 

My best debut LPS would be, in no particular order, excepting The Doors which for me is a clear Numero Uno:

The Doors - The Doors
Laura Nyro - More Than a New Discovery
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Little Feat - Little Feat
Mark Almond Band - Mark Almond Band
Joni Mitchell - Songs of the Seagulls
It’s a Beautiful Day - It’s a Beautiful Day
Crosby Stills Nash - Crosby Stills Nash
David Crosby - If Only I Could Remember My Name
The Byrds - The Byrds
The Flying Burrito Brothers - The Guilded Palace of Sin
Gram Parsons - GP (unless you think of The FBBs as a Gram Parsons backup band, which imo they are not: Chris Hillman was a huge contributor)
Public Image Limited - Public Image Limited
The Gang of Four - Entertainment!
X Ray Spex - X Ray Spex (a one hit wonder, I am afraid)
Scraping Fetus Off the Wheel - Nail
Chicago - Chicago
Hot Tuna - Hot Tuna

The Byrds debut album is not self titled. 
It’s “Mr. Tambourine Man”
Nor is Chicago’s debut album. 
It’s “Chicago Transit Authority”.