Gryphon Diablo 300: at the top of Integrated Amps?

Is there any other amps I can look into that sound as good or more preferred to Gryphon's Diablo 300? 

I can think of two while I am writing this:
- Devialet 1000 Pro
- McIntosh MA9000

I appreciate getting feedback of people who heard/compared them. 

128x128emerald
...although i did not compared Mcintosh MA9000 and 300 in same room and system, i heard that amp many times on different electrostat and dynamic speakers and it sound sluggish and does not have resolution that follows quality of new Diablo...as i remember i did not hear anything in sound of Mc to top the Gryphon so i would not put them in the same sentence...at least not in my experience....i can tell same for Devialet....they can release D2000 Pro Extreme their sound was always artificial to me...more special effects for those people who like that...and you will always want more and more...never ending story of upgrades and search for music but music was never there...to me even Mc sounds more natural than Devialet with all respect...you did not specify products price range but i will name you few SS integrateds which had sense to my ears and are on a high level...Dartzeel CTH-8550, Dagostino Momentum integrated, Solution 530 Integrated, Pass Labs class A integrateds old and new models, Vitus Audio SIA 025, Absolare Passion Integrated, Accuphase class A integrateds, Goldmund Telos 390.2 (i heard that old model but new 390 NextGen must sound even better), although i did not heard it new Gamut integrated looks interesting...that would be the int amps on high level i would search for audition depending on rest of chain and funds...
And Ypsilon hybrid integrated, all yours from Greece for about $25k without phono stage.
raindog 031 pretty much nailed it.  The McIntosh is not in the same league as the brands mentioned.  
Used Dartzeel CTH 8550 deserves a VERY hard look. See review at positive feedback online mag and tone audio mag. . A superlative piece of gear. 
WORLDS WITHIN WORLDS.

IntS Do have a mystique all their own and make good sense a lot of the time. Although they do have their own hierarchy and as such I agree with what is being said about the Mac gear. Nice but not well up the food chain like some others previously mentioned. Ypsilon, Gryphon, Momentum, etc.

Dartzeel, Ypsilon and Gryphon in no real order, interest me most. not having heard them, I'd feel these three are in oreder what I would have on a wish  list though.