Halcyonics under my tt. Wow

I just put my third, too expensive but wonderful, Halcyonic active isolation base under my Shindo Labs tt and am just overwhelmed by what I am hearing. I doubt if I will sleep tonight having 50 LPs that I "must" hear.

The ambient detail and realism is just shocking.

It is one of the great tragedies of audio that this device cannot be made somewhere for under $2000; I think they would sell hundreds. I know I would have one for every componnent. Mine was used.
tbg
Lloydelee21 Look up the thread, "Why will no other turntable beat the EMT 927?" I just wrote about the Halcyonics versus StillPoints. Of course, I never had the SP Ultra when I had my two Halcyonics.
Lloydelee21, if and when you put SP Ultra Five between the Halcyonics and the turntable, please write about your experiences.
Hi TBG...unfortunately, when i was at my friends place the system with the Zanden and Halcyonics was not working. We listened to his other SOTA system (DCS, Genesis 1.1, all Kondo electronics...remarkable). But we were unable to play with the Halcyonics and Stillpoints.

In my system, i have found [almost] no bad places to uses a Stillpoints. I think someone at WBF has put Stillpoints Ultra 5 under his SME30 and absolutely did not like it...and bear in mind, he uses Ultra 5 under EVERY SINGLE other component in his system. But not under the SME.

Stillpoints posted some questions to help out and see why that was the case. Just an FYI.