Harbeth 40.1 vs Sonus Faber Olympia III

I have narrowed down my choices to these two speakers.  I am looking in the used market.  Strengths/negatives of each.  My listening room is 16'x24' with 9' ceilings.  Suspended floor with carpeting.
  I have to travel a good distance to hear either of these.
mckinneymike
Inna - From what I've read, the 40.2 is more efficient and has tighter bass vs. it's predecessor.   The 40.1 is known to have issues with a bass hump.   Personally, I've owned the 40.1's for approx. 5 years and I like the bass as it is.

I agree with Snackeyp with his characterization of the Harbeth M-40.1 sound.  

If I were to compare the SF Olympia III and Harbeth M-40.1's to cars, I'd say the SF is more of an exciting performance car, whereas the 40.1's are a comfortable, relaxing cruiser that smooths over the bumps in the road.  I only heard the SF Olympia III's briefly at a fellow audiophiles home.   I thought they sounded very good.   A lot of detail, fast and slightly dry/crisp.  Definitely a well crafted speaker and beautiful to look at, but I think I could tire of the detail and crispness of the highs.
I’ve been using Harbeth for quite a few years. I heard the M40.2 at the launch at the London dealer, who’ve been a dealer since Harbeth started in 1977. The chap I deal with thinks the Focal Sopra 3 just edge the M40.2, but it really is taste. We agree the SHL5+ edge the Sopra 1 and are half the price. I have the 40th Anniversary version.