Has anyone listened to Legacy speakers?

I have seen several ads. and read bits and pieces of info. from Legacy. However, being in the military I haven't had the chance to make it to a show to listen to these speakers. I would like to hear your comments, good or bad. I believe my ears will make the final determination, but are they worth giving a listen? Thanks.
limabean683
No, I tried two years ago. I called, made an appointment and drove 300 miles to the auditioning location. I waited an hour in a not so great neighborhood and nobody show up.
You will read both positive and negative comments about Legacy speakers. I own several different complete systems from mid hi-fi to hi- Tec. I also own two pair of Legacy speakers by choice, (Studio and Signature III). In my opinion not only does Legacy make beautiful cabinets, but they also use quality components and you get a lot of bang for your buck. In order to get the correct sound from the Legacy speakers one must use a good hi current amp, the bigger the wattage the better (200 watts or more for solid state in order to really make the speakers sing). What branch of the military are you in and where are you stationed?
They are a fantastic speaker. I own the Focus, and they are awesome. Vegasears had a bad experiance, but that sounds more like a sales problem than the quality of the speakers. If you can aquire a listening demo of the Focus, do it!