Help me find WARM speakers a la Sonus Faber

Sonus Faber Olympica III's are my dream speakers. I love how they sound, but they are out of my price range. I need to stay at 10 or under. Can you guys recommend some alternatives. A local dealer recommended Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Grand, but they are not available for demo unfortunately. Thank you in advance.
I am using a MC275 and c2300 with sota sapphire (grade reference series sonata cartridge). My listening room is very big.
elegal

Elegal, that's great! If you have heard the Olympica/MC275 combo and it works well, then I agree with Chayro, find a way to just make it happen. It doesn't sound like you will ever stop thinking about or wanting them. Good Luck!!
I enjoyed the SF The Toy, model. Very warm sound especially w/ tubed gear. Keep us posted...
I have the VA Beethoven Baby Grands. VAs are v similar to SF - v musical, but I find the (older) SFs too veiled. I have not heard the Olympicas, but have heard the Venere 2.5. The 2.5s are rather coloured & sound different from the prev generation SF models. If you like the SF sound try: VA, Vandersteens, Harbeth, Fritz Carbon 7. Warning: VAs are rather diff to drive - I have tried them with 4 diff amps & the choice of amp will make an HUGE difference. I was shocked how much different SS amps can sound when paired with VAs. For VA, you will need a relatively high-powered, SS, amp that leans towards the clinical side.
Sadly, I don't think I will be able to make the Olympica's work… I will most likely go with the Cremonas, which I can get for less than half of the olympica's. I just want to make sure they work well with a MC275. Hasn't anybody here used this combo?

Thanks again for everybody's help.