Help me to choose turntable below 1600$.

Audio components -
Fostex TH900 - WA7
Price: Below 1600$.
Genres: Electronic/Metal

aeinstein
I'll just mention Nottingham Spacedeck/Spacearm because no-one has. If you can find it used. I doubt you could do better for this kind of money, only different. Stock record mat should be replaced. The arm works well with a wide variety of not heavy cartridges. I am not going to let mine go unless I can afford something like top of the line Pear Audio, or maybe even if I can. And with minimal proper care it should last forever, with the exception of the motor, which is very reliable.
The PLX-1000 was reviewed in Stereophile AFTER ADJUSTING ITS LOOSE TONEARM BEARINGS. Mine came with loose tonearm bearings too, and after being advised by the vendor not to attempt adjustment, I sent it back. Too bad, because in other respects, it seemed solid.

The Marantz TT-15 is an excellent-sounding table. Its weakness is the motor, IME. But it has a 5-year warranty.

Wow & Flutter is the Anti-Auto-Tune. :)
aeinstein, you don’t care if it’s plastic or wood? Do you also don’t care if it’s direct drive or belt? Black or red? s-shaped tonearm or straight ? Spikes or pucks? Heavy or light? Motor in or motor out? Dust cover or not?

Hope you get the drift of where I’m getting at.

The fact that YOU don’t care about the inclusion of a cartrige in a turntable, and YOUR indifference to wood or plastic has no relation to the merits of a turntable, be it that nice Marantz TT-15 or any other ’table for that matter.

You asked for suggestions up to $ 1,600. I still think that Marantz TT-15 is a steal for the money. So you don't want the included cartrige? You could easily sell it and get your own. Let's suppose you can quickly get 400.00 for it, if purchased used, that TT will end up costing you well under 1K.....and I bet you never heard one !
I would go for a Denon DP59L. Great deck that is easy to set up and has a sound quality that is hard to compete with. The build quality is amazing and they are build to last. Another great option is a Kenwood 7010 or 990, which are basically the same decks but with a different look. Both the Denon and Kenwood do fine on wow and flutter. As mentioned before, it all depends on how you set your table up. A cart that sounds amazing on one table can be less impressive on the other. 
Timlub made by far the most intelligent post here. It is all about implementation. 
In terms of belt drive - try and find a Townshend Elite Rock. I have one, although I have added an acrylic platter, origin live belt, DPS motor/pod, and a custom built two phase power supply.
I think that the trough on the Townshend is perhaps one of the most fundamentally brilliant things I have encountered ever on a turntable. I personally have hear d a few Townshend Decks and all are cut from the same cloth and are at times CD like in regards to neutrality, but they are never cold.