HIGH end 7 channel amp

Hi, I am in search of some of the best 7 channel amps. Unfortunately it needs to be 7 channels. Many good amps on the market only have 5 or less channels which leaves quite a few out of the equation

Then theres the many companys that make 6 channel amps??? Are not all procesors 5.1 or 7.1. I don't get that but thats for another discussion.

I have been intersted in the....

Mcintosh mc-207
EAD powermaster 7300
Lexicon lx-7
Integra research rda-7
Arcam fmj p7
Sim audio Titan
Halcro mc70

I have no interest in the....

Odeon
Theta
Krell

Again, it needs to be 7 channel. I am looking for a neutral or warmer then neutral amp. Thanks for your help.
freemand
Nealrm,

I have a pair of highly modded kef ref 104/2, Vienna acoustics maestro center, kef ref 102 and kef ref 103 in surrounds, Gemstone 7 channel amp, modded avm 20, modded BPT signature 3.5, and modded arcam dv78.

I love the sound of what I have now. It seems to do most things right for an HT setup.

The Gemstone is awesome amp and will compare to the best out there, though its creating a bit of a hum in my system.

Steve at Gemstone is giving me a bit more time with it to see if I can alleviate it.

Thanks...
I agree the Gemstone Blue Diamond 200x7 is one of the top amps on the market and sells for a lot less than some other models including the fairly similar Sim Audio. The Gemstone is neutral as an amp should be, but may not be to the taste of individuals that prefer a warmer or colored sound.
Musicman, you had the bennefit of hearing a Gemstone! It is very natual and smooth to my hears. I like that the highs and female voices have no harshness or ear fatigue.

Thats why I have been playing with interconnects, speakercables arangment etc. to try to get rid of the problem of the hum I am getting. Others seem to be using it to good effect. Seems like it may be my system and or room?

Anyway, the sim is comparable though I am curious about their big boy the titan. It's built quite different then the Aurora.

axiom is planning to release a very powerful 7 channel digital amp. keep your eyes peeled
Holenneck, I could not find anything written yet on the axiom. You know a site with info?