HIGH end 7 channel amp

Hi, I am in search of some of the best 7 channel amps. Unfortunately it needs to be 7 channels. Many good amps on the market only have 5 or less channels which leaves quite a few out of the equation

Then theres the many companys that make 6 channel amps??? Are not all procesors 5.1 or 7.1. I don't get that but thats for another discussion.

I have been intersted in the....

Mcintosh mc-207
EAD powermaster 7300
Lexicon lx-7
Integra research rda-7
Arcam fmj p7
Sim audio Titan
Halcro mc70

I have no interest in the....

Odeon
Theta
Krell

Again, it needs to be 7 channel. I am looking for a neutral or warmer then neutral amp. Thanks for your help.
freemand
http://tinyurl.com/2j6s7q Audioholics blurb on the new Axiom Amp...courtesy Google cache.

Sounds interesting, lots of power, Class D, one transformer, no idea how it will sound but it won't lack for power.

Freemand I assume you've tried using XLR connections if possible with your pre. Keeping the power cords away from the cables, checked your power quality, or used or quit using a power cleaner device. Have you tried a different processor? Digital cable or sat boxes are notorius causes.
Really just a chore though of stripping down to the basics and working backwards through the system to isolate the problem. Remember to actually remove components when testing, still connected in any way can be enough to cause a loop.

I haven't just heard a Gemstone I bought one. I don't see a point in paying 6k+ to get something that may not be any better than this one for well under $3k. I talked with Steve on the phone - he called me, wanting to make sure this was the right amp for me - for almost an hour the day I gave him my credit card info. We had exchanged emails prior to this. Not the quickest responses ever and often get voice mail but these guys will advise to get something else if they think it's in your best interest.
Musicman, I would agree that Steve and Gemstone would rather see the amp be a perfect fit. (like child adoption!!)

Yes I do have xlr's. The speaker connectors and interconnects unfortunatly above and below one another does not help. They are all criss crossed. I tried bypassing the BPT 3.5 and also brough my Hydra back in with same results.

I also brought my previous amps in and tried them to see if the same effect would happen...it did

I am going to keep playing.