High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Ddraudt, for my part I didn't mean to convey negativity (not sure if CalvinJ is taking aim at me?) - I'm genuinely interested in the principles at work here. Hopefully if there is some 'breakthrough' involved with the HF cables, there will be a way of producing a trickle down version at lower cost. Cheers.

PS - I wanted to let this one go:

01-14-15: Csmgolf........
As to the statement about electrons of opposite polarity, they do exist and are called positrons. Same mass as an electron but with a positive charge, so the statement is conceivable at least in that regard.......[/quote]

But I seriously doubt Rick Schultz is proposing positrons are being produced (nor that there would be any benefit in doing so): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positron
Post removed 
Tobes, I am of two minds with regard to HFCables. I have little or no training in understand the influence of magnets on ac currents in wires. I have had many conversations with Rick Schultz and have seen his efforts to explain how they work, but I still really don't understand much more than the fact that magnets encourage current flow. But why does the polarity of the magnets go north pole from the wall or source for the hot and north pole for the return at the wall with ac current in the wires?

On the other hand they work! And I know the various innovations as one goes from the original CT-1s to the Ultimate References are clear improvements. I think this is a work in progress in a world where we really don't have the science we need to explain what is going on. We need to realize that we are dealing with both particle and wave behavior mixed.

Jmcgrogan2, I am unaware that anyone here is really a shill or that HFC cables are overpriced especially given the continuing investment in experimenting with maximizing magnetic conduction and failed efforts. I have compared these cables with more expensive and less expensive cables and continually found the HFCs superior, especially the Ultimate References.

What I really don't understand why anyone thinks they have value as scam police. People will spend their money on what they like. That is their right and not someone else's right to criticize them and their exchange with others with such enthusiasm. You are no one to be saying others here are disrespectful and unethical.
Jmcgrogan2,
I didn't realize you had a problem with the second pair of CT-1's.
What happened?
You might want to give HFC a phone call to find out what the heck is going on with the repair. They have always been fast to answer my questions on the phone but I must admit I have never emailed them.
"On the other hand they work!"

Its not hard to make wires that work. Even I could do it. Wire hangers work. That's the thing about wires, if it conducts electricity, it works.

Making wires worth thousands of dollars, now that's quite the trick in my mind. :-)