High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
aseaman007
The MC O5s will help the sound that comes out of your speakers. They are not made to attache to the speakers. They will help the amp, preamp, disc player, or any thing that has them on their power source.
Has anyone had trouble shipping these cables by air through an international courier due to the magnets used in the product please?
Hello sevenoranges
I do not know about international, but i bought some High Fidelity stuff at a audio show and TSA really gave it the once over before they let me carry it on the plane. Got through fine just took a little longer at the TSA check point.
Good luck Pete
Thanks, my HFCs are now home. No problem. Will now have to be patient with the break in.
I did get the Reveal RCA IC several weeks earlier and I must say they are superb. I have had many many systems and these cables make music with a lot more body than I expected to hear.
I just got the UR speaker cables and perhaps they will need a while to break in. Also, I have a feeling this is one of those older models and I understand that there have been some improvements since then. Let’s see how they turn out....