How long untill I can really Flog them Hard

I know it sounds brutish but that how i like it, nice n LOUD. I am replacing all of the drivers in one 802D as they are damaged and i am wondering how long do i treat them niceley on love volume before a can light them up. The speakers dont show their true colors until they have a few horsepower behind them so naturally i need to run them at that level.

by all means tell me im a savage if you feel the need.
ellrotts
I don't think you're a savage, but I do think you should be using a speaker especially made for loud levels, such as JBL Pro or EAW. These are professional sound reinforcement speakers and can better reproduce high sound pressures. Enjoy the music the way you like it.
I agree with Chayro to some extent, but also have to ask how loud is loud? You can get a Db meter at Radio Shack on the cheap side which will give you a way to measure the strength of the signal at your listening position. At 100Db your getting a pretty loud sound pressure. I bought one out of curiosity you may want to as well.
I don't think there are many speakers made for Audiophiles that are capable of prolonged high spl levels, that is why I agree with Charyo . I have a pair of Klipsch LaScalas (amongst others) that can do that but they are also marketed to clubs and other "pro" venues. If it is much lower you may not really need those speakers, the sound quality is different and may not be to your liking.
More speakers are "blown" from too little power than too much. If your amp is clipping, it sends off all kinds of nasties to the speaker, especially the tweeter, which cant take much to start with. What amp are you using? The 802 should take plenty of power.