How many times do you play a CD/LP?

Having viewed some of the vast collections of CDs/LPs on this site I wondered how many times a CD or LP is played once purchased. I have only about 200 CDs and find that a few might get played several times and others only once.
kencalgary
I own around 2000 cds. Started collecting in 1988, so mine have been listened to several times each. We all have faves that get more attention...
here's the deal...the more you have, the fewer you play, and the more you need.....what you collect says a lot about who you are.
I'm always perplexed that people still seek out yet another new and improved copy of Dark Side of The Moon. If there was ever a record that EVERYONE should be tired of that is it. Its great, don't get me wrong, but everyone in America has heard it, what, eight or nine million times?
Hey Grimace, I just herd Dark Side today, and plan on going out and buying it, ha. I actually spend more time searching for equipment to play the music I really love, which gets played constantly. The continuous change in music actually bothers me, makes it too hectic which is the antithesis of what my system is for.