How Many Turntables Have You Owned

As for me... My first that I can remember was a Webcor - part of their Holidy package. then... Garrard, Benjamin Miracord, Dual, Bogen, Thorens TD 124, and 121, Rek o Kut, LinnSondek, Grado, Rega, SME, VPI... I probably have forgotten a few
128x128stringreen
Thorens 160B, Linn LP12, Origin Live Oasis and Resolution, currently TW Accustic Raven One and that's a keeper
AR XA, Lenco L-85, Harmon Kardon ST-7 and currently a Well Tempered Turntable with quite a few mods.
Ummm - a bunch.

Fons CQ-30 with SME 3009 Series II arm, Linn LP-12 with Grace 707, Magnepan Unitrac and Signet TK-50 arms, B&O 8002 (gorgeous table), VPI HW-19 Mk. III with Rega 250 arm(modded), VPI Scout with JMW-9 arm, VPI HW-19 Mk. IV with JMW-10.5, Zeta Black and Fidelity Research FR-64fx arms (still have), Denon DP-75 with Mission Mechanic arm (still have), and SOTA Sapphire with Sumiko MDC-800 (just got).

I liked them all but the last three are the best. And I HATE the unipivot arms - they all have uncontrollable azimuth variation which drives me nuts.
Need to update my response of Dec,10,2008. The Michell Orbe has made way for a TW AC with BN motor and PSU. Latest entrant, a vintage Garrard 401.
Great thread