Hypex Ncore NC1200 Amps at NY Audio Show in April

This is a BIGGIE! Both based on the Hypex Ncore NC1200, the Mola-Mola Mono Amps and the Merrill Audio Veritas Mono Amps will be at the NYC Audio show in April. The Mola-Mola with Vivid Speakers and the Veritas with Raidho and Sanders Sound Speakers, all in separate rooms.
128x128hifial
Thank you Guido.

Really Jason, what are my so called ties! I have NO FINANCIAL AFFILIATION WITH MERRILL AUDIO OR HYPEX OR BRUNO OR JAN-PETER!

Just because I happen to live in NJ, as does Merrill and I met him through several Audio Clubs we both belong to does not make me unbiased!

I have meet MANY other BIG and SMALL audio manufactures from the Clubs, so am I biased about them too? Or the ones I have met at the various Audio Shows and speak to on the phone from time to time? Give me a break!

I call it as I hear it nothing more, nothing less. I have said it before, I am a fan boy of the Veritas. And I have also stated I am a fan boy of ALL the Hypex Ncore Tech(NC400).

If you bothered to be unbiased yourself you should have noticed I mentioned that the MOLA-MOLA was also going to be at the show. I am just as excited to hear the Mola-Mola with the Vivid Speakers as I am the Veritas with the Raidho Speakers. The three other are brands I have looked foreword to hearing.

I take my reputation and my word very seriously. So put up or shut up. Just remember Jason you live in a glass house before you throw that stone.

So I must unbiased, NOT!!
Guido.

I will try and do my best but all I really can do is give my opinion how each sound on their own. Three different rooms, speakers(and types), sources etc. I will try and take notes for each room.
Thank you HifiAl... One thing to consider is that the Mola-Mola amps at the NYC show will be engineering prototypes, not finalized products. Production level Mola-Mola devices may be available in a few months.

Do you know if the Ncore NC1200-based ATSAH amp from Acoustic Imagery will also be shown? ATSAH is distributed in the US by Tweak Geek in Denver.

Saluti, Guido
Guido, as far as I know the Atsah are not listed to be at the show.
But perhaps they could be a last minute show.