I need a recording with a good drum solo .

Any suggestions?
meech33
You want a good drum solo and very good recording too?
You got it.

http://www.mapleshaderecords.com/reviews/03732.html
http://www.mapleshaderecords.com/main/talking.html
Emmylou Harris-Spyboy. Brady Blade performs a KILLER drum solo on the last cut (The Maker). This is a live performance.
the best ever is Ed "Hot Sticks" Graham half speed master on M&K (I beleive). It is approximately 13 minutes of absolute ripping drumsolo recorded direct to disc. These recordings were demo"d heavily in all the high-end suites at the c.e.s. and I.H.F. shows in the early '80s. Very rare but I might be able to locate. Let me know if your interested but first research this to see for yourself.
Jdombrow's question is an excellent one, trying to check out how close your gear can get to the real thing might have nothing to do with getting a dose of percussive genius stuck into yer' head. Here's a (criminally) short list that omits tons of great drummers:

Pierre van der Linden- First Trace album, beginning of Gaillarde and A Memory (track 4 and 10). The digital version ain't as good as the record. This guy has a feel for bouyancy and collision like very few drummers. Induces real bad testoterone poisoning (not the best recording tho').

Max Roach- Pictures in a Frame, Reflections (first track), you can hum this drum solo (maybe minus a few mathematical nuances). The whole disc is brilliant and easily one of his best. Superb recording too.

Jon Hazilla & Saxabone- Form and Function, Lack of Evidence (track 3). You won't believe you're hearing one guy (no multi tracking), and this isn't because of blinding rpm's. The seemingly spring loaded patterns that he works into an ostinato give you the impression that two or three nimble minded drum freaks are plotting to make all listeners turn to jelly.

Anderson/Bennink/Doran-Azurety,tracks 3 & 4 demonstrate a great mastery of spitting rimshots and wildly undulating rolls. Like most Hat discs, the recording quality on this one kicks ass.

Jerry Granelli- Another Place, Wood and Steel (track 6). Rhythmically compelling and memorable, his drumming often has a delicate tactile quality that sets up a dramatic contrast to big resonant tom work. Another excellent recording from Lee Townsend on the Intuition label.

Andrew Cyrille-C/D/E, Aubade, (track 6). Cyrille has put out a huge amount of high quality stuff, but lately, I've really enjoyed this little cymbal solo that seems so perfectly executed and carefully thought out.

Pierre Favre-Portrait, Les jeux sont faits, (track one) You probably won't often yank this one out after the first cut. One of the most acoustically realistic discs I've heard. The music on this one is in no way generic or stale. Using this disc to demo or sell equipment would be kinda weasel like.