If you can only choose one of these Amps

1.Muse 160
2.McCormack DNA125
3.McCormack DNA1 Delux
4.Classe CA200
5.Krell 300i/300il
Which one will you go for and why?

Which is/are the alternative worth waiting for from the used market?

Please give some advise. Thanks guys.
rainchild
The Classe,..on the used market, most everything they make is a value...and sound like music.
Thanks Guys,

I sometimes quite confused by watts and current. Which one should I look into to determined how well can an amp handle speakers? What happen to amps that do not go down to 2ohm?
can they give good bass? at what frequency range a speaker will dip into 2Ohm? I'm using a Hales Revelation2. 6ohm 86db
acoustic suspention design 3 way with 8" woofer. Driving these are Electrocompaniet ECi3. Class A 70W @8, 120W @4,
160W @2. Source is Cary 303.
I've had a Classe CA 200 for about 6 maybe 7 years with no disire to move on, surround it with reference level components and cables and it gets better. The ca 200 doubles down to 400 at 4 ohms, I drive Thiel 3.6's to loud levels with no strain or congestion.
There is no clear spec for knowing how an amp handles a certain speaker. The relationship between power and current is Power = voltage * current, so it depends on the voltage which is where marketing comes in. How the power is measured is also dictated by marketing. All you can do is make a "rough" approximation of what an amp can do with the power rating. For your speaker specs, I would say look into 200W or more. How do you feel your ECI3 does - is it weak? Perhaps you don't need much power - depends on your preferred loudness level and room size too. Arthur
Like others I am not familar with all of the amps in your list, however I have very revealing speakers with a nominal impedence of 5 ohm and 86dba and I use a Muse 100 as my summer amp in leiu of 160wt tube monoblocks. Except for some loss of upper frequency air and extension I find it more than adequate, in fact it is the only reasonably priced SS amp I have enjoyed in my current system. The 160 Muse is an improvement over the 100 and at its typical used price I would give it strong recommendation for consideration.