Integrated amp recommendation around 3k (I need more power!)

Hi everyone,

Yep, another of those "which amp would you recommend" questions.  My system is settling in very nicely recently.  I've bounced around with speakers quite a bit, but I keep returning to little Harbeth P3esr.  They fit my room well and sound beautiful. However, they have a sensitivity of only 83db.  Right now, my system is comprised of the following:  VPI Traveler Turntable w/Clearaudio Maestro V2 cartridge, Croft RIAA phono stage, and the LFD LE V integrated.  As nice as the LFD is sonically, it just falls a bit short on power 65wpc into 8ohms) with the little Harbeths.

So, I'm looking to move to a more powerful integrated amp.  I'm certainly not a headbanger (or I'd have different speakers), but I would like to have ample headroom and current to maximize the P3s.  I'm looking at a budget of around $3k, used or new.  As I have an all analog 2-channel rig, I don't need a DAC, subwoofer outs, tone controls, balance, etc.  Heck, don't even care about a remote.  Just good, clean, dynamic power. 

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Best, Scott
smrex13
Scott, I am running an Odyssey amp from Klaus Bunge with my Harbeth C7's.  I went through a few integrated amps (NAD Master Series, Hegel, Plinius) before I ended up with the Odyssey amp.  Klaus builds some of the finest amps for the money, and it comes with a 21 year warranty.  I have paired my amp with a Decware CSP3 preamp.  The C7's just sing with this kit!  If your integrated amp has preamp outs you might want to consider just adding the amp as an alternative to replacement.    
Thanks for all the input everyone!  A few quick responses:

-I had the Belles Soloist, but it was far too sensitive to power line noise and I got some interference every time a light, bathroom fan, A/C, etc. was switched on in the apartment.  

-If I switch speakers, it would be to the Harbeth C7.  I have heard the Ryans with Parasound separates and was very impressed.  However, I love the Harbeth sound, so I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of auditioning new speakers.

@alextakeshi - yes, I thought 65wpc would be enough, too.  Al's comments on the cartridge and cabling makes me think that perhaps the problem lies in the phono set up rather than the amp-speaker pairing.

@almarg - as always, your knowledge is greatly appreciated.  I think your wisdom has probably saved people a lot of money and time.  

Thanks again to everyone, Scott
Luxman 505ux  I was very happy with mine when I had it. Bass is full and has lots of features.
I'm real surprised no one has mentioned a Musical Fidelity M6Si. So please allow me to do. Absolute killer integrated amp with plenty of power at the 3K price point. 
A Primare I30 would be worthwhile taking a look at, 100 wpc,very warm tube like sound.Used you can find one for about 1500$ or so.Very nice integrated amp.You can try it for awhile,if it doesn't work out,you can always get your money back as these have a huge almost cult following.For the money,this is the best sounding integrated I have ever heard. I have one I don't use currently,but it's such a nice little piece,I would hate to see it go.Every time I hook it up ,it impresses me.good luck.
PS I bought an Anthem for the ex, I hated it,she hated it,very bright,run sway.